Thursday 11 June 2009

Intro - canon dslr D350







My 12Th birthday in 1978, my mum gave me Yassica DSLR film camera, what thy called it now. Previously, my school mate called camera kena focus.
In 1978, i am the sole owner of that kind of material, no comparison even with all the teachers sum together..yes..i m that lucky

That how i develop friends, hobby, networking with teachers even headmaster. i am very important during hariraya, school event, birthday party, sport day, and so on. yes i make some money, and a lot of unpurchase photos. I have album without my face in it, i got photos which now may cost the owner some embarrassing moment..hehehe

After years using it, i m quite good, i went for free course with Redzuan Photo in Kg Baru, just lepak and ask few question, i came out like pro...well what u expect from jaguh kampung????

I lost touch when i joined the navy, no time to pulas2 the lens. yes ..i got new camera with no sense of pride when using it.

Then..digital camera was born..i don't fancy it..yassica still in my mind.

Then Azim and safir..the two boys used to work for me develop the interest and hobby in photography..they are good. check it out : http//www.flickr.com/people/azimanne/
I went to azim wedding and got to know Janggut.www.jangguttouch.com

Then...22 apr 2009, 31 years after my mum gave Yassica, i received canon dslr 350 from EDOT. hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

My first assignment PAK SU kawin, 2nd SAFINAS...all the kids in my hse is the model.
Anak2 Hani, Andy..

My foremost assignment , i tasked myself is to promote Lumut, the Naval Town.

No comments:

Post a Comment